From Venue Floor to Virtual Tour! Week Commencing 1st March, 2021
During normal times we would all be looking forward to attending the prestigious Kidz to Adultz exhibitions… but these are not normal times.. but that hasn’t stopped the Kidz to Adultz Team at Disabled Living. Whilst they are unable to hold the ‘face to face’ events and to ensure visitors still have access to vital information, they have been busy preparing for their second Venue to Virtual event in March.
Dedicated to children and young adults with disabilities and additional needs, their parents, carers, and the professionals who support them right across the UK and much further afield, this free virtual event will take place during the week commencing 1st March 2021.
The first online event took place last year in November to coincide what would have been our Kidz to Adultz North event, and was a huge success: our second Venue to Virtual is promising even more!
The online platform offers visitors virtual access to the many exhibitors, companies, voluntary and support organisations who will be showcasing their products, equipment and outlining details of their services at various times during the week-long event.
Your Questions Answered!
Together with the popular Q&A chat facility which runs alongside each presentation, this next event will also include a new ‘Click & Connect’ feature which allows visitors and exhibitors to connect directly via email with the simple click of a button!
Topics and Services to be Covered
A large number of new exhibitors, together with some companies and organisations you may already be familiar with, will joining us throughout the week covering information on some really hot topics and services including:
- Custom made safe rooms, high sided beds and sleep areas
- Specialist beds, adjustable beds and cots
- Postural support development equipment
- Assistive Technology
- PA carer hiring and payroll services
- Special needs care homes – residential and day care placements
- Learning opportunities for young people with learning difficulties and a wide range of disabilities including complex needs, visual impairments and other disabilities
- Support for children with disabilities and additional needs to achieve greater independence through therapy and more
- Continence (bladder and bowel issues)
- Impartial advice on equipment
- Training opportunities
- Moving and handling
- Sensory and much more
Register FREE as a visitor HERE
Interested in exhibiting on our Venue to Virtual event in March? Then simply click HERE for more information.
For more information, visit: https://www.kidzexhibitions.co.uk/venue-to-virtual/