Theraposture to Present Educational Care Cot Webinars at Kidz to Adultz Venue to Virtual
Theraposture, a trusted specialist in adjustable cots for children with disabilities, will be presenting educational cot webinars for healthcare professionals and families at Kidz to Adultz Venue to Virtual, 1st – 3rd March 2021.
Kidz to Adultz Venue to Virtual is the current online replacement for the Kidz to Adultz Exhibitions which run throughout the year. This virtual event will provide a vast range of exhibitors displaying specialist products and services that help disabled children and young adults. It is free to attend and includes a series of video presentations for advice and education – helping Occupational Therapists, parents and disabled individuals to discover the latest in assistive solutions.
Theraposture will be presenting three sessions at Kidz to Adultz Venue to Virtual of the webinar:
- Understanding why adjustable cot beds are the considered choice for families and healthcare professionals
Presented by Liam Braddell, Theraposture Director and Shaun Masters, Occupational Therapist.Monday 1st March 11:30am – 12:30pm
Tuesday 2nd March 11:00am – 12 noon
Wednesday 3rd March 11:00am – 12 noon
The seminar will combine a pre-recorded presentation by Liam with a live Q&A session hosted by Shaun Masters, Occupational Therapist. There will also be a live chat box for any questions during the presentation which will be answered by a Theraposture product specialist.
The webinar will include useful information on:
• The extensive cot choices
• The popular ‘future proofed’ modular Mascot cot
• Cot functionality, padding and door height options
• Emergency equipment loans from Newlife
• How Theraposture aims to match every comparable quote
• Theraposture home demonstrations and video assessments
• How Theraposture OTs and Trusted Assessors appropriately assess wants, needs and risks
• Successfully working with Occupational Therapists, including CPD training
Complementing the webinar, Theraposture have a virtual stand at Kidz to Adultz Venue to Virtual which will provide a range of downloadable product information and case studies. There will also be details and links to the video assessment and product demonstration service, including the easy-to-book appointment calendar.
Learn more here: https://theraposture.co.uk/