Quantum Healthcare Are Exhibiting at Kidz to Adultz Middle 2018
Quantum Healthcare are a small Midlands healthcare company. We source disability products from European manufacturers and distribute them into the UK and Ireland healthcare market. These products have been carefully sourced and chosen. And we believe each one gives a substantial benefit to the user. Our products have not directly been available in the UK market before and all have the correct regulatory paperwork that is required within the European Union.
Every product comes with up to 2 years warranty and are made to the highest standards from the best materials. We are members of the British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA). And we carry out our business activities in compliance of their high trading standard.
We aim to offer these products at the best possible price, backed up an exceptional all round customer service experience.
All the products we distribute have something different than similar current products on the market.
- Pressure sore relief positioning aids – for anyone who requires support or pressure relief whilst lying down
- HKAFO orthosis support – revolutionary rehabilitation device to aid stability in learning the functions of walking
- Vacuum positioning system – for bespoke support during seating
- Wheelchair/rollator hybrid – innovative design for independence and freedom for supported walking
- Lightweight wheelchairs – intelligently manufactured to adapt to small living/working areas.
We offer free of charge product demonstrations across the UK and Ireland on all our products. And some can be trialled on our unique ‘try before you buy’ scheme to ensure 100% satisfaction before you purchase.
We will be exhibiting our products throughout the Spring and Summer and we really look forward to getting out there and showing the general public and businesses the products in our portfolio.
This all begins at Kidz To Adultz Middle on Thursday 15th March between 09:30 – 16:30. It’s a free event run through the great team at Disabled Living. We’ll be on stand B10. So come along and see us!
If you are unable to attend the event, get in contact with us today and let us answer any questions you have or arrange a free product demonstration.
Telephone: 0121 2885052
Visit our website.