Disabled Living Announces the Launch of Venue to Virtual
Join us for Venue to Virtual, a week-long, FREE online event organised by Disabled Living! The event will be commencing from 9am on Monday 9th October to 4pm on Friday 13th November 2020 (BST).
During lockdown, and sadly for the first time in 20 years, we have been unable to hold some of our Kidz to Adultz events. It was very noticeable that the number of calls and messages from parents, carers and professionals who were desperately struggling to access information on products, equipment and services etc had increased dramatically. It was also really clear that further support and advice was needed during these very unprecedented times and the proactive Kidz to Adultz Team at Disabled Living got their thinking caps on and jumped into action.
The Team rose to the challenge and are now absolutely delighted to be launching their first ‘Venue to Virtual’ event. This online event is totally dedicated to children and young adults with disabilities and additional needs, their parents, carers, and all the professionals who support them right across the UK and much further afield. The platform offers visitors virtual access to the many exhibitors, companies, voluntary and support organisations who will be showcasing their products, equipment and outlining details of their services at various times during the week-long event.
Throughout the week a whole range of experts will be showcasing their products, equipment and services. Visitors will be able to select and watch videos and presentation slots that are most relevant to them with the additional bonus of a live Q&A chat facility, where you can interact with each exhibitor, ask questions, anonymously if preferred.
Exhibitors slots will be covering some really hot topics such as:
- Postural care equipment and seating
- Sleeping issues and support
- Power adjusted and bespoke beds and cots
- All terrain wheelchairs and trikes
- Assistive technology for eating and drinking activities
- Communication aids
- Movement therapy
- Educations including residential programmes for young people with physical ASD and behaviour concerns., continence, funding, training, legal matters and much more – see timetable on pages of this guide
- Motability Scheme plus information on driving assessment centres
- Multi-sensory rooms and environments
- Special needs technology to stimulate responses
- Legal advice
- Free magazine rack – you will also have access to a large number of disability magazines and journals many of which normally charge a subscription!
- Something for the children! story telling sessions and a selection of book options that would make ideal Christmas presents!
- And much more…
You can view the full timetable of the online event on our website soon. To register for your free ticket simply click HERE https://www.kidzexhibitions.co.uk/venue-to-virtual/
Please feel free to share information on this FREE event with your colleagues, services users, family and friends who would benefit from attending.