Kidz to Adultz South 2022 – Book a Stand
The stand package includes:
- Shell scheme stand (carpeted to our organisational colour)
- Stand Name board
- Entry on the visitors free entry ticket (circulated by post and via email to all our contacts 72k+)
- Entry within the show guide – circulated electronically to 72k+ contacts before the event, handed out to all visitors at the event and is available to download from our website for a period of approximately 12 months.
- Listing on our website under Exhibitors List for the relevant event – approximately 12 months.
- Promotion on all social media accounts
- Pre and post event exhibitor’s blogs – live on our website, posted on social media and highlighted in the relevant Disabled Living monthly electronic newsletter.
- Plus all the additional marketing that runs alongside each event, disability magazines, various websites, social media campaigns, etc.
To register your interest, please complete the form below. A member of the Kidz to Adultz team will then contact you to discuss further.
Charity packages available on request
Please contact us on: 0161 214 4592 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disabled Living reserves the right to cancel/rearrange event dates. An alternative date or full refund would be offered.
In the case of an exhibitor wishing to cancel a stand booking this must be submitted in writing to the organisers.
The following charges will be incurred:
6 weeks or less prior to the date of the event – Full Cost
8 weeks prior to the date of the event – 75% cost
10 weeks prior to the date of the event – 50% cost
12 weeks prior to the date of the event – 25% cost
14 weeks prior to the date of the event – Full refund
** SCAM EMAILS We have been made aware of a number of emails that are being circulated to our exhibitors offering them to purchase Attendees List for our Kidz to Adultz events. Please note: We DO NOT sell on our attendees list to any other parties, these emails are scams.
** WARNING Fairs & Business / Expo Guide & International / Fairs Directory – A number of our exhibitors are receiving letters from the pre mentioned organisations. These companies have no association with Disabled Living or our Kidz to Adultz events whatsoever. In the past a small number of companies have inadvertently signed these documents thinking they were from Disabled Living and then found that they were tied in a monetary contract which they have found extremely difficult to get out of. If you do receive letters from Fairs & Business/ Expo Guide / International Fairs Directory we would strongly advise you return their letter in their prepaid envelope and ask them to remove your details from their mailing list.
NB: Please be aware that we experience difficulties sending emails to NHS email addresses due to the Firewalls in place. We always respond to your emails if you are expecting a reply and have not heard from us please contact us email@example.com using an alternative email address for us to contact you on. Many thanks.