Middle – Why Visit
The Kidz exhibitions are unique, they are currently the largest, FREE UK exhibitions totally dedicated to children with disabilities and special needs, their parents and carers and the professionals who work with them.
By visiting you can:-
• Source and test the latest products and services on the market. With over 120 exhibitors the events offer advice and information on: mobility, seating, beds, accessible vehicles, communication, sensory, bathing, continence, wellbeing, sports and leisure, specialist schools and colleges, benefits and much, much more.
• Voluntary and Support Service Organisations are also on hand with information on support, holidays, publications and so on.
• Funding Point – in view of the current economic climate the Kidz Team have introduced the Funding Point to all the Kidz events. Here you can access information on alternative funding streams for equipment and much more.
• Develop your knowledge and understanding by attending the free seminars. A full timetable of presentation on a wide range of issues will run alongside the exhibition. For professionals certificates of attendance will be available to collect on the day to boost you CPD portfolio.
• Fun & Features for all the children, a full program to follow.
• An opportunity to network and share experiences with colleagues and friends.
What our visitors say:-
“I’m very impressed. Seminars have been excellent. Stalls were informative. Lots of information to take back to the office” S. Stanford, Solihull
‘KIM – Fantastic Event! We went to Kidz in the Middle event at the Ricoh Arena and were blown away by the amout of information and services that were on offer from a wide variety of sources. We had many, many conversation during the day, with just over 2000 visitors that came through the doors…” Created by Parents www.createdbyparents.com
“What a great event last Thursday – it is so good having a Paediatric exhibition local. I hope that this will be repeated in future years. I did appreciate the time I was able to spend talking to the different reps from the companies, it gives a better understanding of the equipment and so your service to your clients is improved.T N Melton Mowbray.
“Defintely will come again next year, ver interesting and helpful” M. New, Coventry
“What a fabulous time I had at the Kidz event, You’ve opened my eyes to a huge variety of equipment that is out there and available. My sons 22 months old and cannot walk, I managed to try him in a walker at the function and he completely loved it. Thanks to you guys my Physio is in the process of now ordering him one 🙂 I’m so glad that events like this are possible as it helps parents like me see what is out there and available. M Andrews
“Very enjoyable. Good Exhibition. Lots to see”. Anonymous
“Great expo thank you”. S. Butt, Rugby
Contact Disabled Living for your visitors free entry tickets of more information:
Tel: 0161 607 8200 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org