Kidz to Adultz Wales & West – Book a Stand
The stand package includes:
- Shell scheme stand
- Stand Name board
- Entry on the visitors free entry ticket (circulated by post and via email to all our contacts 72k+)
- Entry within the show guide – circulated electronically to 72k+ contacts before the event, handed out to all visitors at the event and is available to download from our website for a period of approximately 12 months.
- Listing on our website under Exhibitors List for the relevant event – approximately 12 months.
- Promotion on all social media accounts
- Pre and post event exhibitor’s blogs – live on our website, posted on social media and highlighted in the relevant Disabled Living e-newsletter.
- Plus all the additional marketing that runs alongside each event, disability magazines, various websites, social media campaigns, etc.
Charity packages available on request. To register your interest, please complete the form below. A member of the Kidz to Adultz team will then contact you to discuss further.
Disabled Living reserves the right to cancel/rearrange event dates. An alternative date or full refund would be offered.
In the case of an exhibitor wishing to cancel a stand booking this must be submitted in writing to the organisers.
The following charges will be incurred:
6 weeks or less prior to the date of the event – Full Cost
8 weeks prior to the date of the event – 75% cost
10 weeks prior to the date of the event – 50% cost
12 weeks prior to the date of the event – 25% cost
14 weeks prior to the date of the event – Full refund
** SCAM EMAILS We have been made aware of a number of emails that are being circulated to our exhibitors offering them to purchase Attendees List for our Kidz to Adultz events. Please note: We DO NOT sell on our attendees list to any other parties, these emails are scams.
** WARNING Fairs & Business / Expo Guide & International / Fairs Directory – A number of our exhibitors are receiving letters from the pre mentioned organisations. These companies have no association with Disabled Living or our Kidz to Adultz events whatsoever. In the past a small number of companies have inadvertently signed these documents thinking they were from Disabled Living and then found that they were tied in a monetary contract which they have found extremely difficult to get out of. If you do receive letters from Fairs & Business/ Expo Guide / International Fairs Directory we would strongly advise you return their letter in their prepaid envelope and ask them to remove your details from their mailing list.
NB: Please be aware that we experience difficulties sending emails to NHS email addresses due to the Firewalls in place. We always respond to your emails if you are expecting a reply and have not heard from us please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org using an alternative email address for us to contact you on. Many thanks.